Thursday, May 26, 2011

Contacting Bands

I enjoy interviewing bands, you never know what you'll learn!

The last interview I had was with The Van Doos. Their responses were very neat and it inspired me to create a  5-minute show on the WRST radio station at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. The show will help me inform our listeners about new and upcoming bands. It will feature the bands I'm able to interview. There will be a total of 15 shows or more, it depends on how many bands I am able to contact. It is a bit nerve racking, but exciting all the same.

Interviewing updates:


I was able to get a hold of Sam Beeton, an alternative folk rock singer. He then started following me on twitter and I will hopefully be able to do a phone interview with him for the show.
Yesterday, I emailed the manager of Patch William and I was surprised to find out I am able to interview Natalie McCool and Goldtrip as well.

Lets hope all goes well! I will keep you up to date.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should try to work for a record label. Your taste is outstanding. I think you should work here in New York. Do you graduate this year?

    ReplyDelete